Health Savings Account (HSA)
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-favored IRS-type of trust or custodial account to which "eligible individuals" or someone, such as an employer, on behalf makes contributions. The deposited money earns tax-free interest, and funds are not taxed when used to pay for qualified medical expenses.
- HealthEquity - Winning with an HSA
- HealthEquity - HSA Investment Information
- DataPath - HSA Enrollment Book
- DataPath - HSA Request for Distribution Form
- DataPath - HSA Welcome to Mobile myRSC Guide