The VEHI Dental Program began on July 1, 2000, with approximately 3,550 subscribers and has since grown to include approximately 8,290 employees in 205 schools. Five basic plan options are available through the VEHI/Northeast Delta Dental (NEDD) Program, however, school districts which purchase dental coverage directly with Delta Dental are able to enroll in the VEHI Program with their existing plan.
VEHI's Dental Program continues to be successful. The program remains financially sound and premiums continue to be lower than those obtained directly from Delta Dental.
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- NEDD Vision and Hearing Discount Program
- Health Through Oral Wellness® Program
- Go Green Benefit Lookup
- Dental Certificate of Coverage_07/2021
- Age 25 and 26 Clarification for VEHI Delta Dental
- HOW Summary of Enhanced Benefits
Dental Plans and Costs
For individual rates, you can contact Bobby-Jo by e-mail: email@example.com or telephone: 802-223-5040 ext. 233.
- FY 21 Renewal Notice
- FY 20 Renewal Notice
- FY 19 Renewal Notice
- FY 18 Renewal Notice
- FY 17 Renewal Notice
Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Network
You will get the best value from your Delta Dental Plan when you receive your dental care from one of our PPO (greatest savings) or Premier network participating dentists:
- No Balance Billing: Because participating dentists accept Northeast Delta Dental’s allowed fees for services, you will typically pay less when you visit a participating dentist.
- No Claims Paperwork: Participating dentists will prepare and submit claims for you.
- Direct Payment: Northeast Delta Dental pays participating dentists directly, so you don’t have to pay the covered amount up front and wait for a reimbursement check.
To find out if your dentist participates in our PPO or Premier network, you can: call your dentist, visit our website “Learn About Your Network Options” page: http://nedelta.com/Dentist-Search/Learn-About-Your-Plan, or call Customer Service at 1?800?832?5700.