2021 Health Plan Changes
Welcome to the VEHI 2021 Decision Support Site
- New Cost-Sharing & Eligibility Standards go into effect on January 1, 2021, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the resolution of statewide negotiations conducted by the Commission of Public School Employee Health Benefits.
- What does this mean for ACTIVE public school employees who qualify for VEHI coverage?
- Begin your education process by reviewing the FAQ information on the terms of the new bargaining agreement for school employees.
- Beginning in 2021, all public school employees will be eligible for an HSA or an HRA for the first time.
- Both licensed and the majority of non-licensed school employees are eligible for VEHI health benefits under the statewide negotiations, but the employer cost-sharing is different by different groups of employees.
Click your employee segment* to review your 2021 options: