IRS Reporting Resources
Resources for ACA 2018 - IRS Reporting Forms 1094 and 1095
District Data Management Systems (DMS)
- Many DMS support the 1094/1095 Reporting for ALE and non-ALE self-insured employers.
- VEHI has reached out to DMS vendors to inform them that all VEHI members will now be reporting as self-insured ALE or non-ALE. Please click on the vendor name to see more detailed information provided by the vendor on how they can support their clients in Reporting.
BCBSVT Employer Resource Center (ERC)
- The BCBSVT ERC includes all individuals (employees, dependents, and COBRA participants) enrolled by month.
- This information can be used to assist in the completion of Section III, the individual mandate, when there is any question as to whether an individual was covered all 12 months of 2018.
- Instructions on how to access these reports can be found below
- The VEHI website will be updated by late summer 2018 by the Gallagher Benefits Services team to include information on the 2018 IRS Reporting as self-insured ALE and non-ALE.
- Measurement Period Resources are available here.
Gallagher Benefits Services
- VEHI Help Desk can be reached at VEHIHelp@ajg.com
- Webinars fall 2018
- Educational and support sessions planned for fall 2018